Introducing MD Data Science model
- Customer’s non unique identification details
- TG quantitative specifics
- TG qualitative specifics
- Potential Scope in the sample nano Area
- Similar nano catchment areas and it’s potential in same or other cities
- Deeper customer data interpretation
Introducing MD Campaign view analytics model
- Lead generation programs (ATL + BTL + Digital*)
- First interaction programs (hot leads)
- Acquisition programs
- Marketing problem resolution program
- Provides response view of On-field activity on daily basis
- Provides analytics view on aggregated data
- Provides Sales Conversion Index based on MD Proprietary data
- MD DATA SCIENCE
- Ticket size improvements
- Repeat purchase issues
- Retention issues
- Introducing new service line issues
- Media mix
Image Audit Reports
- Real Time Inventory release data and images of current campaign flow, city & campaign wise.
- Images consist the summary and detailed data of the following:
- Geo tag and time stamp
- Condition of Advertising Inventory
- Distance from exact location of inventory
- Feature to go back to previous dates to check audited images
- Overall details around each campaign which are ongoing, completed, upcoming or on hold.
- Advertising Entity level data around branding, supplier and leads phase wise.
- Option to add and view comments/permission letters for real time updates and details around each advertising entity.
- Overall map-view for entities done till date.
- Data points around the leads captured during campaign days.
- Option to enter and email detailed data around leads week wise.
- Details around each entity booked for current week.
- Pipeline list of entities with branding permission and location details for upcoming weeks.
- Summary Reports around:
- Entire campaign report at one snapshot
- Overall Summary report and data around last 3 weeks
- Mean, Median and Mode around leads for each campaign
- Metrics based reports; Entity wise reports
- Location wise reports
- Date Wise reports; Distribution graphs
- Options to compare campaigns; Option to Sort data in ascending and descending order